Planned Parenthood - NLSHC envisions a province where all people experience positive sexual health.
Planned Parenthood NLSHC is a non-profit charitable organization that promotes positive sexual health and 2SLGBTQ+ inclusion through education, community partnership, information and services within an environment that supports and respects individual choice. Our services are available to anyone regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, socioeconomic status, physical or mental ability, sexual orientation, religion, religious creed, national or social origin, martial status, family status and political opinion.
- Choice: Anyone has the right to make their own decisions regarding their body.
- Respect: Individuals availing of our services will be treated with respect and dignity.
- Care: Care will be demonstrated by the attitudes and actions of staff, volunteers and board members.
- Inclusivity: Everyone has the right to accurate and unbiased sexual health information and services.
- Accountability: We are transparent and accountable to funders and agencies that support the organization.
- Confidentiality: Individuals are entitled to confidential health services, except where by law we are required to breach confidentiality.
- Education: Through education and empowerment, providing harm reduction services, This is often the first step towards a healthier, more productive life style.